Friday 21 March 2008

Kids n Play





Noah and Amie today, I'm amazed at how much he's caught up on her in size over the last few months


Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee....

We've discovered a place that might just save our sanity (if it's not already too late). It's an indoor play area just 5 minutes car ride, and given the weather here is usuall terrible at the weekend, it's been really great to find somewhere that the kids can get out and burn off some energy.http://www.kidsundplay.de/wedel/galerie.htm


Amie loves going on the trampoline

Amie in particular is a huge fan. We had her there last Sunday, and every day this week she's been asking to go back. Noah also enjoys himself (not to mention mum and dad, who try to use Amie as an excuse to go up on the slides too... unfortunately for us, Amie is far too brave, so I don't think we really fool anyone anyway).


Noah having fun in the ball pit


The two terrors having a rest

Rich is off tomorrow to Amsterdam for a well deserved break. I think he must have slipped some Prozac into my cereal, as for some reason I thought it'd be a nice idea to arrange a trip for him for the weekend..... now the drugs have worn off a little, I can't help to thinking "What an earth was I doing?" He's catching a train, so he can relax all the way there and back (probably won't know what to do with himself after 5 minutes). Still, it's brownie points in the bag for me, and hopefully I'll escape for a few days soon too. When he gets back, we're all off to Center Parks in Hamburg for a few days so that will be a nice break. I'll update more pictures soon, the pc is really slow at the moment and I need to get to bed! :)


Amie's angry face

1 comment:

Caroline said...

Lovely to see the two of them together there. Amie will have to watch out, with Noah getting so big it will be him leading the way soon!