Monday 16 June 2008

Back from London


Emma and I had a great weekend in London, and Rich did a great job looking after the kids (so far as I can tell ;) )


That baldy head belongs to Ralph Finnes, we spotted him in the West End on Saturday night.


A walk in the woods


Amie showing Noah how to use the potty today.......


..but he still gets confused!

He sat on her potty today and said "wee wee", so I took his nappy off him to see what would happen (the answer is, nothing much). I'd rather not start potty training him so young, and with the house move only 8 weeks away, but I guess if he's showing an interest in getting started then it's no harm to encourage him and see how things go. I know a lot of women in my course potty train at 9-12 months, so it's POSSIBLE but I'm just not sure I want the hassel at the moment.




Noah and Upsy Daisy. He seems to use her as a sister substitute when Amie isn't around :)


Amie with her little friend Angelina




Amie and Noah sitting on a rock at the Wilkomm Hof in Wedel

No comments: