Saturday 5 July 2008

Anything you can do...

Noah has taken to copying everything Amie does.. in some ways this is a good thing because if I can convince Amie to behave herself, he follows suit. However the same is also true if she misbehaves herself.. in particular if she screams. I can usually tell her off sternly enough to make her stop, but once Noah starts screaching it takes a while to distract him from it. Makes me very unpopular on the bus!


There's really not that much in it size wise these days!


Sharing, for once! They came up with a novel way to go on the Snail at the same time all by themselves.

As well as copying everything she does, he also copies everything she says.. his favourite phase at the moment is "oh bother" and "very very greedy"


Matching hats. I bought this pretty hat for Amie but it was too small, so yesterday they had a sale in H&M and I bought a larger size one... Noah was very happy to have the same hat as his sister, and as long as he just wears it out the back I don't think we have to convince him to take it off.


Enjoying her ice-pop

No comments: