Thursday 1 January 2009

Happy New Year


We have had a lovely Christmas in Cumbria, unfortunately everyone was struck down with flu, so it was a bit quieter with less food and drink consumed than normal (is that really a bad thing?) Yes, I think it is. The children got some lovely gifts from Santa, the most popular of course being a stocking filler that would have cost 1 pound in Woolies, and looks basically like a balloon filled with coloured water. It serves no purpose other than to be squishy, which is all a toy for a 3 1/2 year old demands really I should think.

We managed to take the keys to Richard's parents house home with us, so had to post them back up. Then we forgot to take the camera with us, which means we won't have any updates to the blog for a while (not that you would notice the difference since I've been very lax lately)... and no, I haven't made any New Year Resolutions this year to be more proactive... I haven't made a single one, so I've nothing to feel dissapointed and disillusioned about in February (except perhaps my driving test)

Here's a pic of Rich and I going out for dinner on the 23rd, when I was still in my twenties. (Emma and Sally wanted to see the dress)

Hope you all had a good start to 2009, and that good things are coming your way.

2 comments:

Rudi said...

weeet weeeooo (attempt at a text wolf whistle)
looking great guys, and Amie is getting good with the camera :o)

Rudi said...

weeet weeeooo (attempt at a text wolf whistle)
looking great guys, and Amie is getting good with the camera :o)