Sunday 1 November 2009

Visit to ... oh somewhere near York


No matter how many times I'm told, I just cannot remember the name of the place that Rich's best man to be lives. But himself and his wife very kindly had us visit them for a weekend over Halloween.. and we got to pick our own pumpkins (and pay a famers daughter to carve it for us) and had a lovely time with their little girl Lily. Below are photos of the weekend




Some burning questions on Amie's mind at the moment are "Where did the first babies come from before there were Mammys and Daddys" and "Why are our fingers not the same length".... answers on a postcard please.


Noah was walking along holding my hand in town the other day and I asked him to cound to ten,so he said "1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10" (bit of a conformist I think). I then said "Can you count higher Noah?" and he said at the top of his voice "ONE,TWO,THREE....." Bless. He also said he wants to have babies and be a daddy when he grows up, trying to change the topic I asked hiim what he wanted to ask Santa for and he said "Maybe I can ask him to let me have babies when I'm a man"... forward planning is all well and good, but personally I think he'd be better to ask for a scooter.

No comments: