Tuesday 12 January 2010

Awww

Well big news today, they have a place for Noah to start at nursery NEXT WEEK. I was expecting him to go in April, so this is a bit of a shock, but a good one. It's just weird to think he's at the age where he's ready to go, which he definately is. Amie was the same age when we shipped her out to what we later realised was an all German speaking Kindergarten, and if she could handle that (which she did with barely a chin wobble.. not sure I could manage that), then he will be fine :)
I thought he was so sweet today, I told him he would be going to nursery, on his own without mummy next week and he looked at me all wide eyed for a moment, and then said "But who will look after.. you and the cats?". I was sure he was about to say "Who will look after me?". Will be strange, for the first time in almost 5 years to have some time to myself, which I'm sure I will fritter away!

1 comment:

Emma said...

ahhh Noah is sooo cute x