Friday 5 October 2007

We have a puppy

Well no, not a real puppy.. but I swear, Noah is turning into one. Having him around is more like having a puppy than a baby. I must apologise for the lack of photo's here... I cannot find the battery charger for the camera anywhere.. will have a proper look this week. And when I get it up and running, I'm going to show you a video of Noah playing 'Fetch" with his ball. We have a small toy for him, a woodden box with 3 wooden balls that he can push through the holes, he's busy now going after the balls and bringing them back to the toy to do it all over again.. pretty clever huh? :)

He's also standing these days, Rich had to lower his cot last night. He's favourite game at the moment is to use me as a climbing frame. I lie on the bed on my back or even better, my side, and he clambers over me... and then back again. And then crawls up to my face to give me a bit sloppy slobber and tries to bite my nose. I'm going to change his name to Fido. :)

In other news, both Amie and Noah got a Hep B vaccination today.. or as Amie calls it, rather aptly I think, "an ow-jection". I was proud of Amie as she didn't cry, though to be honest that's probably because she didn't know what to expect. Noah had a little cry, but wasn't too upset. I hope they'll both have no side effects from it.

Will update pics soon!

1 comment:

cylvana said...

HOI HOI
Ik schaam me wist niet dat noah 1 jaar werd stom van mij he terwijl jullie wel aan mij dachten met de verjaardagkaart. Ik hoop dat jullie een fijne dag hebben gehad en ik mis jullie nog heel erg.A big hugg voor noah en ammie en ik laat snel weer wat van mij horen

Kusjes cylvana haarlem