Tuesday 19 February 2008

RIP Neo 27th March 2003- 19th February 2008



I'm afraid to report that Neo died today. We went to see him at lunch time, but he wasn't getting better, and the vet said the tests had shown he had a tumour. So we all said goodbye, gave Neo a big cuddle, and they put him to sleep.

It is very strange in the house without Neo. He has been part of our lives for 5 years now, and has seen Brenda and I get together, seen Amie and Noah arrive and joined us on our move to Hamburg. He's had a good life, and it is only sad that he won't be with us on our next adventures.

Goodbye Friend.

3 comments:

Caroline said...

What a rollercoaster ride you have taken us on with Neo's story, but such a sad ending. RIP Neo.

Rudi said...

I'm a little weepy writing this. I'm so sorry Bren and Rich, I know how truly special Neo was to you.

Min and I send our thoughts, and we'll talk soon.

x

cylvana said...

HEllo.
Iam thinking of neo it is hard to understand that he is dead better for him but terrible for you.
Love cylvana
I hope that every thing is oke with amie and noah I hope to meet you soon
KISSES cylvana